Physical Therapy Services
"Your Holistic Musculoskeletal Care Provider"
Our mission is to deliver the highest quality, most effective, and researched based treatment interventions to patients of the Louisville and surrounding areas. We get you BETTER FASTER!
Bluegrass Doctors of Physical Therapy will perform a thorough assessment to evaluate your needs and develop a treatment program that will address any musculoskeletal deficiencies as well as assist you in reaching your rehabilitation wellness and fitness goals.
- Nerve, Muscle and Joint Mobilization and/or Manipulation
- Musculoskeletal and Neurological Dry Needling
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization/ Myofascial Cupping
- Myofascial Release/Unwinding
- Scar Tissue Release
- Transverse Friction Massage
- Strain Counter Strain/Positional Release
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation
- Muscle Energy Technique
- Intramuscular Stimulatory Needling Techniques
- Class IV Low Level Laser Treatment as well as IntraOral Laser Treatment for TMJ
- Specific exercise programs for pain elimination
Diagnoses We Treat
- Migraine, Tension
Type, and Cervicogenic Headaches
- Neck, Back, Facial, and/or Shoulder Pain and Dysfunction
- Temporal Mandibular Dysfunction (TMD)
- Chondromalacia Patella
- Patellar Tendonitis
- Pain associate with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Abdominal Myofascial Pain and Discomfort
- Fibromyalgia/ Centralized Pain Syndrome
- Central Nervous System Sensitization
- Cervical Dystonia
- Shin Splints/Medial Tibial Stress Syndrome
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy/Complex Region Pain Syndrome
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Preventative Rehabilitation Services
- POTS Syndrome
- Occipital Neuralgia
- Complex/Difficult Post Surgical Rehabilitation
- Neurogenic Spasticity
Bluegrass Doctors of Physical Therapy are here to help you reach your rehabilitation and fitness goals.
We take a holistic approach to healing as we evaluate your needs to find the best treatment approach for your unique presentation. No two treatment programs are alike.